Socratic Seminar 34
- This meetup is generously sponsored by Digital Garage and Bitrefill.
- Questions are encouraged, including basic ones!
- Socratic Seminars are held under the Chatham House Rule: share the information you receive, but do not reveal the identity of who said it.
- For the privacy of other attendees, please refrain from taking photographs of other people without their permission.
- Socratic seminars are best when the moderator can let the conversation flow, so try to keep things concrete and focused.
- The reading list covers January 30th to Feburary 27th.
Chain Weather Report
- Clark Moody Dashboard
- P2TR inputs and outputs
- Lightning Network Capacity
- All-time High Hashrate
- Segwit Adoption
- Ordinals Data
- Luxor mining inscriptions
- Foundry nearing 40%
News and Announcements
Tapscript Signature Malleability
- Tapscript signature malleability
- Unenforceable fee obligations in multiparty protocols with Taproot inputs
- BIP118 sigs should commit to full path to tapleaf
- codex32 bitcoin ops newsletter
- codex32 bip
- codex32 mailing list post
- codex32 website
- Codex 32 document
- Andrew Poelstra video on Codex32
Research and Development
- tlock: Practical Timelock Encryption from Threshold BLS
- Two-Round Stateless Deterministic Two-Party Schnorr Signatures From Pseudorandom Correlation Functions
- Flyover: Repayment Protocol for Fast Bitcoin Transfers over Federated Pegs