Socratic Seminar 39
- This meetup is generously sponsored by Digital Garage and Bitrefill.
- Questions are encouraged, including basic ones!
- Socratic Seminars are held under the Chatham House Rule: share the information you receive, but do not reveal the identity of who said it.
- For the privacy of other attendees, please refrain from taking photographs of other people without their permission.
- Socratic seminars are best when the moderator can let the conversation flow, so try to keep things concrete and focused.
- The reading list covers June 25th to July 28th.
Chain Weather Report
News & Announcements
- HRF announces 10 new bounties for 20 BTC total
- Super Testnet launches bitpac
- Frostsnap aims to bring more powerful multisig to the masses
- Binance adds Lightning deposits and withdrawals
- Bitgo adds Taproot MuSig2 to their wallet
- Mempool Open Source Project details improvements for upcoming v3.0 release
- Mutiny Wallet launches open beta
- Blockstream updates BP++ paper and details progress on Liquid implementation
- Building blocks of Simplicity: values and types
- Simplicity: holes and side effects
- The many faces of Schnorr
- Blinded 2 party MuSig2
- Reducing Ark interactivity without soft fork
- On the experiment of the Bitcoin Contracting Primitives Working Group
- Covenant proposal comparison table
- LN Summit 2023 Notes - Carla
- LN Summit 2023 Notes - Rusty
- Simplified LN closing protocol proposal
- Bringing DLCs to lightning part 2
- VLS announces beta release
- Phoenix introduces splicing beta on Android
- ACINQ blog post details their lightning node security